Rated voltage UN
DC 24 V
Rated current (at UN)
max. 21.5 mA
LED yellow–green, Ø 3 mm
- connection tab 6.3 × 0.8 mm
- DIN 46244
Operation temperature range
-25 °C … +70 °C
Storage temperature range
- EN 50155: Railway applications – Rolling stock – Electronic equipment
- EN 50121-3-2: Railway applications – Electromagnetic compatibility – Part 3-2: Rolling stock – Apparatus
- EN 50124-1: Railway applications – Insulation coordination – Part 1: Basic requirements – Clearances and creepage distances for all electrical and electronic equipment
- EN 61373: Railway applications – Rolling stock equipment – Shock and vibration tests
The standard applicable to this product is dependent on the version available for development. The standards applicable to this product are available on request.
The LEDs are arranged in two segments. These can be operated in parallel or in series. In the case of parallel connection the operating voltage is 12 V and the current consumption max. 43 mA.